Tuesday 16 September 2014

Cocoa Brown Gentle Bronze Review

                    

Cocoa Brown tan seems like it is everywhere these days and it's easy to see why after I trialled this fantastic gradual tan. I have used it three or four times and had a shower everyday but it still leaves a gorgeous sun kissed glow. It is very subtle so perfect for fake tan newbies. It is definitely so much easier to use than the day to night tanning mousse I have tried from Cocoa Brown before. 

I won't lie, it is a very unappealing looking brown sludge you apply but you can see the colour coming up instantly and it doesn't have a nasty smell. My family were complimenting me on Cocoa Brown's signature Tahitian scent. 

One thing I noticed is that it is incredible moisturising! My skin has never felt so soft and smooth I'm delighted with this product which I bought in Penneys for €6! Such a bargain and well worth it as I have a feeling it will last me a while. 

I apply it to my chest, neck, shoulders and arms daily and it gives me such a natural just back from holidays glow that doesn't streak one bit! I also love how incredibly moisturising it is as it's like a 2 for 1 -tan and body lotion!  The packaging even matches my nails.


                           

It's kind of hard to photograph as it's so subtle but this would be perfect for fair skinned girls as a night out tan or for anyone who is a tanning newbie, to be honest this is so easy to apply I think it will be sticking to this beauty daily now :)


                               

Tried to take some photos on the iPad, a tad difficult but you get the idea, my face and neck and arms match!

                                

Verdict: the perfect gradual tanner for that sun kissed look. It is impossible to streak and will leave your skin silky smooth! Have you used Gentle Bronze yet? 

   

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love the sound of this, sounds like a lovely tan! I love the packaging too, so girly!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging is gorgeous! So girly, and different to other tans on the market. X

      Delete
  2. Im going to try this, i never have much faith in fake tan as im quite fair and some fake tans go a strange shade on my skin and it just looks nasty but this looks on you how i imagine it SHOULD look... watch this space lol! thanks for this review, i dont know how i chose product before beauty blogs! love from Miss Ellie@ElleNicholls (its insisting i post this comment from my google acc i.d but i rarely use it!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this would be a good match for your fair skin! It's more of a moisturiser than a tan, I have been applying it everyday so I am starting to get more tanned looking but for a light glow if you only wanted to apply it maybe twice a week should be perfect for you :) it's so moisturising too...let me know what you think if you decide to try it out xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig