Friday 12 September 2014

Get Back On Track With Me

The time has come for me to realise that I am never going to achieve my fitness goals unless I give it 100 percent. I saw a fitness quote on Instagram 
, head over and follow me btw: bloggingitbeautiful that said 'tears get sympathy, sweat gets results.' 

Essentially it means that there is no point crying over not fitting into this or not unless you are going to make a change. Next week I am challenging myself to 'eat clean'. That means no more processed food, or bread or pasta or rice. Here is a sample of the shop that I'm going to do. I am also in part inspired by Pat Divilly Fitness. You can check his videos out on YouTube and give them an aul like. 

He follows a paleo eating clean approach, but I am going to take it one step at a time. 



Above is a sample of a shopping list. Breakfast will be oats with almond milk and berries or eggs with avocado. Lunch will be sweet potato, salad and a leant meat. Dinner will be similar and snacks can include Greek yoghurt, berries, cinnamon or walnuts. 

It's simple enough to start, which makes it easy...fingers crossed! No doubt I will be craving some bread or chips halfway through! The trick is to add spices and herbs I'm told.

Exercise wise I am planning to join a gym, and get back to running. One minute run, one minute walk and build it up slowly. 

Are you with me? :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig