Tuesday 15 October 2013

Bargain Beauty Buy- Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Foundation

 
My bargain beauty buy: Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Foundation in Biscuit
 
What it says on the bottle:
  • Oil Free
  •  
  • SPF 20
  •  
  • 16 hour wear
 
First Impressions:
 
It's a lovely glass bottle with an easy to use pump which makes it more expensive looking than Rimmel foundation which I would normally use. The price was the main thing though, only €5.99! In fact everything on the Collection stand was €6 and under!
 
My Opinion:
 
The consistency was lovely and creamy. This foundation is meant to be medium to full coverage and it definitely lives up to that! The texture is lovely and light and the shade Biscuit is my perfect shade!! I was so amazed to find a foundation at such a bargain price that matched my skin perfectly.
 
I cannot rave about this foundation enough! Oh my god, I have never actually gotten this excited about a beauty product before! Now this is only my first day of wear, and I have been wearing the foundation for about four and a half hours through commuting and college and a long walk up a hill and it is as perfect as when I applied it, I'll tell you guys if it lasts the full 16 hours it claims in another blog post :)
 
Go try some of their products, this is the first time I decided to give true bargain beauty a go and I was pleasantly surprised. Coming soon is my MUA Haul!
 
Keep on blogging it beautiful
 
xoxo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig