Wednesday 23 October 2013

Orange Is The New Black




I cannot say how much I am loving this show. Set in a womens prison in America, the main character Chapman ends up there for a year for a crime she committed ten years ago. 

So far, so depressing right? Wrong! This show is just chock full of hella funny characters such as Tastee, the at times overly stereotyped 'black girl'. 

That's just the humor of the show however. Moments of the nine of the eighteen episodes I've watched so far are disgusting for example a used tampon in a sandwich, but on the whole it is rather funny if slightly dark. 

You will grow to hate Mendez their tashe wearing corruption ridden guard and root for the 'forbidden love' between an inmate and a guard. To put it frankly, I didn't realise how lesbian this sitcom was going to be but you get over the explicit scenes. 


I'll admit it, the only reason I wrote this post is to show the world these two Tastee gifs, because to be honest that girl is H-i-lar-IOUS.


Ciao, 

xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig