Saturday 26 September 2015

Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanse and Polish


I bought these two hot cloth cleansers recently in Boots having heard much hype about the Liz Earle cleanser, I wanted to buy a cheaper alternate to compare. For now however I've been using the Liz Earle cleanse and polish and I absolutely love it! It leaves your face super clean and smooth, removes every last bit of makeup and smells fresh and clean without stripping your skin. 

A mixture of camomile, cocoa butter and eucalyptus oil leave your skin clearer and smoother without any need for scrubbing. The 100ml bottle came with two muslin cloths in a handy little travel pouch for €19.75 and you use the muslin clothes to remove the cleanser and your makeup. Splash your face with warm water, massage two pumps of the cleanser over your face and then gently wipe off the day with the Muslin cloth after you have dipped it into hot water and wrung it out. 

This is the first Liz Earle product I have tried and I am now eager to try the serum and moisturiser as I hear it is a great range for hydrating dry sensitive skin. 

I'm glad I made the switch from my No7 cream cleanser for a change, and while the Liz Earle cleanser is a little steep on the budget I'll see how long this bottle lasts and make my final decision. It's definitely made a change on my skin which is always good as my skin was starting to break out from overuse to a product. 

As soon as I start using the botanics hot cloth cleanser I will let you know how I think they compare price wise and performance wise. 

Til then ..xx
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love the LE Hot Cloth Cleanser, but it has gone up in price the last few months. I think it used to be around the €14/€15 mark. Still I have yet to find a cleanser just like it so would love to know how you get on with the botanics. BTW keep an eye out on their website for specials on the 200ml size! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig