Friday 13 June 2014

Catrice Prime and Fine Review



I picked myself up some beauty goodies the other day. I am running out of my Laura Mercier hydrating primer and my MAC face powder is broken so I decided to treat myself. 

I didn't feel like splurging and too be honest I'm glad I didn't because the Catrice Prime and Fine does just the job! It claims to smooth and refine pores creating an airbrush effect. 


It feels velevty to the touch and is a slightly pink translucent cream, a strange texture that I haven't really used before. It makes your skin feel so smooth and soft and makes foundation easy to apply. I think this primer was only €3.99 and it receives a massive thumbs up from me! :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig