Monday 9 June 2014

I'm delighted to announce...

Hi ladies!

Delighted to announce my blogging partnership with Carnegie Marquette www.carnegiemarquette.ie and Irish fragrance and cosmetic company located in Co.Cork.

I will be blogging regularly for them every Monday on different topics beauty related of course! ;-) Why not check out my first post on my favourite top 3 fragrances for summer right here 




This website has numerous fragrances for him and her, they also sell cosmetics such as the popular 'Laurens Way' I will be giving you all 15% off when you use the code 'Bib' at checkout! :-)

This discount applies to all products even ones that are already discounted which means that the above Intimately Beckham perfume which is priced at the low price of €14.99 will only cost you €12. 74 if my maths are correct ;-) Dzeadly bargains!! Go visit the website here www.carnegiemarquette.ie and maybe even buy the man in your life something nice. Fathers Day is June 15th and men's fragrances also are experiencing huge reductions.

Get shopping!

Let me know what you think ladies

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts in the comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig